Unfortunately before I can really dig into the excitement of the Bloggiesta, I have to get through my work day. And then I have errands + date night with my husband (we were going to do this last night...and then it was ridiculously cold and windy). And I'm also planning on keeping with my resolution to get some writing on my novel done this weekend.
But every other waking moment? BLOGGIESTA!
Here's my provisionary to-do list:
- Change the comment system. Either go with a popup or Blogger's comment page, or maybe even attempt to install Disqus, because I really, really hate that it takes at minimum three clicks to log in and comment with my current set up. If I get frustrated with it to reply to comments, how many people aren't even commenting in the first place?
- Catch up on reviews
- Clean up and update LGBT rec list
- Create a feminist rec list
- Add titles from my TBR spreadsheet to my Goodreads account
- Update sidebar and other general blog maintenance
- Update my Twitter presence
What are your Bloggiesta plans? (And if you have any experience in using a comment system other than Blogger's default, I'd love to get some feedback and pointers!)