Friday, May 28, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

I was given today off of work at the last minute (which is why I'm at home in my PJs blogging from my couch rather than at the Book Blogger Con across town!). So while I'm bummed I'm not at the con, I am glad I've finally had a chance to jump in to the Book Blogger Hop!

Book Blogger Hop logo


Hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books, the Book Blogger Hop is a "weekly book party [and] is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!"

Here are the new blogs I found this week:
Mel's Books and Info - Drew me in with her review of Birthmarked (I reviewed it last week)
The Bodacious Pen - has an awesome blog title ('bodacious' will always remind me of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, which is awesome) and has a lot of interesting discussion posts. She's been doing Armchair BEA this week and definitely has some interesting stuff to check out!
A Reader's Adventure - I'm always love finding YA review blogs that are written, y'know, by teenagers. I'm always amazed that most of the bloggers I read are fellow adults. Yay for teen bloggers!

If you're here via the hop, please leave a comment! I'd love to meet you! As a heads up, I'm hosting my first giveaway this week: a signed copy of Gringolandia. Open to anyone in the US - just answer a fun question in the comments!

6 comments:

Melissa @ Mel's Books and Info said...

Thanks for the shout out! And thanks for dropping by my blog. I look forward to following your reviews!

Rachel said...

Just stopping by through the Blog Hop! Check me out at http://jacobsbeloved.blogspot.com.

Jamie said...

Hi; I'm here from the hop! I like your blog! :)

bibliophiliac said...

Hello, i stopped by on the blog hop. I'm adding your blog to the list of those I follow--look forward to reading more posts.

E.J. Stevens said...

Let's do the Hop!

My Hop is here.

xx,
E.J

Jan von Harz said...

Hopped in to say hi. Great giveaway. Gringolandia was an awesome book. Have a great holiday weekend.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails