Saturday, April 10, 2010

Read-a-Thon Update #3

Going with numbers 'cause I'm too tired to figure out what hour I'm on!

Title of book(s) read since last update: Of All the Stupid Things The Thirteenth Princess, The Firefly Letters
Number of books read since started: Four complete books, bits of two others
Pages read since last update: 761
Running total of pages read since you started: 1018
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 6.5 hours
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 9? That sounds about right

Just wanted to post about what I've finished since 8 o'clock this morning. Took more breaks than I planned in order to spend some quality time with the husband (he spent the entire month of March travelling for work, so we're still playing catch up! But we bought him a book while we were out tonight, so now we're reading together and calling it quality time). I had been planning on going to the gym this evening and reading on the treadmill or stationary bike, which was supposed to wake me up, but that didn't happen. Instead we got ice cream and Chinese food - kind of the opposite of the gym!

It's about 11:30 for me now. I might read a few more pages in Crossing Stones, but then I'm going to call it a night. Good luck to those of you who can keep going (or are in an earlier time zone)!
Related Posts with Thumbnails